AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: Isabel Nickel Project - negotiations and funding update, page-95

1. 155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Awesome advice mboose and much appreciated.
    Initially I will make myself conversant with timings of items 1 to 4 in your post which will indicate to me the timings of the P&Ds and the subsequent movements in the SP, positive and negative. I have taken on board your comment about there showing consistency and fully understand how this can help me work these people. Although I am new I have thought this through as being a potential earner if I get it right, using P&Ds to my benefit. I believe that if I am to hang around with this stock I probably need to be able to identify maybe another 2 P&Ds in the next couple of months and act accordingly with foresight.
    My ability to identify the following I guess will be based on intuition and the size of the milestone.

Note: Should AVQ ever achieve a real and significant milestone and the SP responds after the Pump, don't expect the SP to follow past trends and fall away as it has in past. SP behaviour will be different.

I have recently been to web sites of other mining companies and they seem pumped and full of news.
    Maybe having to deal with SIG over so many years has dragged these people into some kind of abyss.
    Thanks for your help

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.