ARL 0.00% 85.0¢ ardea resources limited

Assuming everything goes ahead they have stated they want it...

1. 1,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 397
    Assuming everything goes ahead they have stated they want it executed by the 31st, I think you’re correct in there will be a trading halt prior.

One would think they will make a big deal out of it with senior officials of all companies and government representatives like Madelene King present.

With all the current geopolitical nickel commentary and blatant strong arm tactic’s going on I think it will get some attention, the most critical piece of ,information needs to be our production costs to let the market know we are cycle proof and indeed it’s Indonesia that can’t compete with our ESG nickel.

We saw a report from Macquarie that questioned the surplus narrative after the seasoned respected reporter did some boots on the ground research in China, sure enough we have a whole bunch of new articles trying to push the nickel is doomed narrative.

An official I Indonesia stating they think 18k is a good price for them to keep nickel at total arrogance and then other article saying consumers won’t pay a green premium. Seriously they do realise Europe and USA policies are in place and will either exclude their nickel from incentives or charge them a carbon tax. In the case of Europe those taxes will be on stainless steel to.

This is the honeymoon period for Chindo dirty nickel and they know it and are all most desperately trying to stifle competition in the hope that governments will be forced to compromise policies to give them access to markets they are starting to be penalised in.

We have a ridiculous situation where so called experts have made predictions on EV sales and now even though sales are increasing because they are not hitting their predictions they are saying sales are down when in fact they were just wrong.
    Last edited by Rewop: 11/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.