NST 1.44% $14.08 northern star resources ltd

I think buying holding NST or trading them or getting 'caught'...

1. 643 Posts.
    I think buying holding NST or trading them or getting 'caught' with them is really not that much of a concern, probably the least concern of most stocks on the market.

No debt, consistent good cash generator, very good prospects for gold price increase, good prospects for significant gold price increase, likelihood of lower AUD, good future gold reserve prospects, prospect of continued dividends, Very good management and a juicy prospect for a takeover even.

I would see this as a low risk stock - the only risks being gold price crashing to record lows (that would only happen with deliberate govt/bank manipulation) or a mine disaster, or equipment problems - these things can and do happen.

The SP has had a great run, so a correction not out of the question.

I'm in at 5.40/1 and 5.13 and will go more around 4.50 if it takes that path and sit on them if I have to. But that would be the limit of my exposure to this market.

The problem now days is finding a safe place to put your money, and places that can generate growth. Gold is one of them, property is high risk, share market worries me, and bank deposits low rates.
    Last edited by Kina125125: 21/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.08
Change
0.200(1.44%)
Mkt cap ! $16.18B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.97 $14.25 $13.82 $65.72M 4.670M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 65564 $14.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.10 601 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.