BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: June 2018 Quarter Update, page-10

1. 1,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    For those of us that understand their investment I think would agree this quarterly has been a solid step in the right direction.

Some notably points I thought were
    - Obviously not being able to count the SNtech invoice as a cash receipt in the 4C was a bit disappointing but non the less a fact of business. Had the amount been included and the market in general performed better i think the share price would have been a different story.
    - Significant increase in civil service and public safety engagements.
    - SNN implementation in the next quarter in cybersecurity and acquisition on intellectual property.
    - In the process if negotiating a MOU in Agriculture tech.
    - The company plans to make an architectural announcement that will include Akida design details and performance benchmarks, I'm expecting this sometime in August as it states will happen before the roadshows.
    - Progress being made in the "sales funnel" an increase in 5 qualified opportunities and an additional design win over the last quarters ann. My understanding of a "design win" is that although it is not current revenue it is probably/highly likely future revenue? thoughts anyone?

Overall I think things are really starting to heat up and I'm looking forward to some big announcements in the mid to long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.