PTX 0.00% 4.1¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Ann: June 2019 Appendix 4C - Quarterly, page-130

1. 1,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    I’ve spent many many years trying to achieve one of the rarest accomplishments ever known. I’ve got so close on many occasions but never quite got there. I’ve trained and practiced more than anybody in my field, I’ve endured plenty of pain and missed some opportunities along they way. But I’ve kept on trying, I haven’t given in.
    It goes without saying those that have failed the most have gained the most because we are the ones stepping outside of our comfort zones and look forward to the challenges presented to us, we don’t run and hide.
    Sometimes I wonder if I’m an expert in failing, but every time I fail I know I’m 1 less failure away from the ultimate success.
    I’m hoping this week or early next week I’ll finally achieve my life long goal. Once I can conquer this challenge I think I’ll finally have a true taste of success. I believe the universe will recognise my achievements through financial rewards on my investments.
    Just seen ANP double off the bat on a positive phII DMD trial on something like 6 or 8 patients.
    I can only imagine our chances are 10 fold from here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.0¢ $26.37K 640.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 808340 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 20532 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.