ARL 4.44% 47.0¢ ardea resources limited

Squash!Lets hope you are right!:) We have ~160 days...

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    Squash!

Lets hope you are right! We have ~160 days remaining!

I just have a conservative approach on this thats how negative suprises much less likely to occur.

But i hope you agree, that Management further super slowing down DFS works(like our resource upgrade which is pushed right now into H2 from Q3,and previously pushed i believe two times for later reporting), and communicating about entire 2020 budgeting sparingly as a prudent meassure right now indicate, that management at least if not else,conservative on the very near term Deal making possibility(if they wouldnt be there would be probably not so much work delaying happenings,and communicating so much straight forward of the importance of preserving cash to last as long as possible while still continue to work and progressing the projects).

Meanwhile i agree on your take, its just i think there is a much lower possibility of trigger pulling without incentive prices, althought i understand the complex nature of this situation which might command at one point a less traditional development approach.

To answer on The raining comment too:

Further disaster possibility indeed could happend again, however the nickel mining havent started there a year ago neither 3 year ago,but of course its footprint growing and growing. I think the local authorities will take meassures to mitigate future disaster events in the coming months, which you can do with cheap hard working local labor, but indeed things can happends again

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.020(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $93.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.5¢ 45.0¢ $18.88K 41.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.