SVM 2.59% 59.5¢ sovereign metals limited

Hey money bags, you still counting? Not that anybody listens to...

1. 2ic
    5,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4706
    Hey money bags, you still counting? Not that anybody listens to my dribble, but first post on this MRE thread I said "Let's see who chases this release... surely there has never been a more obvious buy the rumour, sell the fact situation?" See price has since walked back to close the gap before MRE release this morning... when's it going turn north and head towards your $1 target do you think?

Short term prices are volatile and I'm not one to put too much weight on a random walk, but the downtrend post May's Kasiya drilling release seems to have set back in. In fact, price now back to the uptrend starting mid March on the 25% price jump before the Nsaru drilling results were released. If the downtrend breaks closing the 60c gap from May's Kasiya release is next support.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3270/3270087-7348769f8b9035363b6ab97dc61bd91a.jpg

Interesting how much volume has dropped off since late April. Price has been pushed higher through almost no selling resistance, into drilling, assay and MRE news nobody was surprised at and, I imagine, plenty knew the details of well in advance. Lack of sellers looks more like holding on for the new tax year than holders suddenly finding conviction in the 60's they never had in the 40's. To take the tax hit of multi-bags this FY or hold on until July 1st but maybe see those bags fall away?... that seems the question.

Plenty of information to digest in the MRE, enough to put together a pretty solid story despite some critical data being held back or 'still being worked on'. Talk is cheap imo, dangerous actually, personally like to do my own analysis and understand what reality means. Spent some time yesterday going over the situation again, back to geological and mining basics actually which was fascinating in itself, and the situation is much clearer. In case some are still interested in understanding what they're invested in I'll summarise in some posts when I get time. Can't understand holders wouldn't be interested, nobody wants to hold too long and go from multi-bagger to bagholder...

In the mean time, the market and other analysts are considering the MRE, what it means and running their own numbers. Don;t know what consensus is but certainly looks like they're talking with feet.

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.5¢
Change
0.015(2.59%)
Mkt cap ! $334.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.0¢ 59.5¢ 56.5¢ $132.2K 227.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1632 58.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.5¢ 49837 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
59.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 2.59 %)
Open High Low Volume
58.0¢ 59.5¢ 56.0¢ 41345
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
SVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.