KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Many great and positive messages coming from the formal signing...

1. 2,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    Many great and positive messages coming from the formal signing of the JV. None the least being confirmation to my mind that the background noise of the forfeiture claim yet to be finalised is nothing to be concerned about....... not that I was since doing my own DD way back in early 2016.

SQM would have access to personal briefings from key legal advisors, ready access to pow wows with key government officials, and most importantly ready access to all commercial in confidence and legal in confidence documents before putting the ink down to make this JV official.

That is very comforting for all share holders, I'm sure.

Oh, and the recent strengthening of the KDR Board might be a small step for the company, but it is a giant step for us shareholders.

Not withstanding that there is still a long road to travel, I predict that the KDR story will go down in the classics as a good case study about how a wannabee explorer can turn into a huge company maker. Luck always plays a part and KDR did get a decent dose of that with the Mt Holland acquisition.

There is an old adage that goes something like this....... when your luck is in then let it ride...... or something like that!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.