KIN 1.75% 5.8¢ kin mining nl

@speculator101 I think we will know more in March when we see...

1. 842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    @speculator101 I think we will know more in March when we see GMD's 5 year plan. My guess is Kyte especially and Bruno Lewis will be scheduled early for Mt. Morgans. Maybe not much from Jupiter, but there is Redcliffe immediately to the N which DCN acquired and GMD now has. My theory is KIN let the DCN shares go (and leverage) because it became apparent GMD needed those particular deposits to make Mt. Morgans work, ie the ore was leverage.

GMD already has a 5 year plan for the Leonora mill, and DCN under GMD control kept the Mt. Morgan's mill turning over and ready for production, which makes me surmise the 5 year plan in March will be all about Mt. Morgans scheduling.

It might take longer to see what KIN make of their tenements now they have no time pressure and plenty of cash. To be fair SPR have six rigs following a specific discovery and infill drilling preparatory for mining ... KIN is back at the point of needing to see some preliminary results before going big ... no point doing infill right now because the rest of KIN's deposits won't be mined for years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $68.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $9.544K 169.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 57375 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 473782 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.