KNM 0.00% 0.2¢ kneomedia limited

Ann: KNeoMedia Sells Further 2,500 Licences to NYC Public Schools, page-5

1. 2,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    I think the products are currently tailored to special needs, but the products are also applicable to young kids was my assumption. Note "(excluding Pre-K, AIS and ESL students)" was specifically called out as being excluded from the above statistics.

I also this the product has potential to be leveraged into the broader "92%" in due course - in what shape or form who knows, but as a platform, it works well, so what it delivered on that platform could be anything?

I posted a while back, but look at things like Khan Academy, the interest from schools and the uptake on using the Khan Academy resource has been impressive, there is clearly a need/want for teachers to have better tools at their disposal to deliver teaching. KNM, however, has a very scalable and commercial model which no others have that I have seen in the market so there is a LOT of potential IMO.

That said, things like Khan Academy I do like their 'back end' for teachers, I haven't actually had a very close look at the full functionality there, nor of the full functionality of KNM product, only the business side, so there may be some overlaps, or even leaning of what worked for Khan that could help shape future platforms for KNM? Who knows, they aren't exactly in an environment that constrains them from exploring possibilities

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.