BCN 0.00% 2.5¢ beacon minerals limited

Ann: Lady Ida Project Update, page-68

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Fair enough. We'd all like to see the companys share price reflect somewhere near its true value.

Social media is very powerful in influencing behavior - the continual bleating about perceived shortcomings of management in one way or another, does us all no good.

Casting aspersions and doubts and calling the stock a "dog" is quite ridiculous really.

I like to try to keep things simple and just observe the very real progress this company has achieved so far.

The directors have very carefully and steadily built up BCN from nothing - just sheer hard work and their determination have got us to a fully franked dividend paying enterprise, with enormous potential. It has flown under the radar for a long while.

They haven't engaged expensive promoters/brokers to push their story - but the results speak for themselves.

I am old enough to have been round the block a few times and seen other fancy company's come and go and taken shareholders to the cleaners. To me, BCN has been a breath of fresh air!

Oh, well anyway, it gives us the "golden" opportunity to buy in at a very cheap price.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $2.388K 94.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1929133 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 416970 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.