LKE 5.17% 5.5¢ lake resources n.l.

Too much dwelling on the acuity deal gents. It makes no...

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Too much dwelling on the acuity deal gents. It makes no difference to the current share price. Yes acuity have benefitted greatly from this deal but thats the deal they made before the current lithium boom. Good on them.
    Lake has many exciting things coming up over the next little while and with the carbonate price up again in China on Friday 68500 yuan (this was 42000 on DEC 12 2020) the party is just beginning. Remember also that the price was 140000in 2017. This is the iron ore boom all over again.
    The run in the lake share price is different to other spikes we have had. Seeing it drift to 17.5 on Friday and then bounce back just as quickly to 21/22 was very encouraging. Volume has been massive all week and Steve and Stu have just had a week of institutional meetings---I was talking to a friend of mine who they presented to. He couldnt believe how far progressed they were. If this is the opinion of other instos then look out for the next leg up.
    On another tangent I think nows the time to hive off Cauchari Olaroz assets in to a separate vehicle and list them. Lake shareholders can receive an in specie distribution and the new money raised from a float of these assets can be utilised for an aggressive drilling campaign.The market gives us no value for these assets at the moment so why not list them separately. When you analyse this company the value keeps coming. On a stand alone basis Cauchari Olaroz is worth tens of millions if not more.
    On a comparative value to PLL, VUL, Standard Lithium in the US, we are still good value. With news flow over the next month and a continued spike in the lithium price I expect to see a $400 million market cap. This is not ramping. I have been holding and trading this stock since 2017. Stu and Steve have had a tough last 18 months particularly (some brought on by certain decisions). However during that 18 months the effort put in and the contacts made by them are second to none. These will come home to roost shortly I believe. They are finally in the right place at the right time---a perfect storm of limited supply, increasing demand and a major focus on green tech.
    Its going to be an exciting year ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.003(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $91.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $272.1K 4.762M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 991729 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 334500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ 1618036
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.