PEN 0.00% 12.0¢ peninsula energy limited

Last post or not, the fact is that you as a non-holder have been...

1. 1,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 998
    Last post or not, the fact is that you as a non-holder have been putting up your negative and unfounded opinions on PEN for a long time. And when you get some push back your arguments rapidly break down and it becomes crystal clear you simply have a grudge against PEN and/or are trying to justify your own selling of the stock. And I very much doubt we have seen the last of you here.

Not here to discuss other juniors? Your worst argument yet. What on earth is the point of discussing risks for PEN and funds PEN needs to raise in relation to its market cap if done in isolation? The only meaningful way to discuss PEN's value is in relation to its peers. But that shows clear holes in your argument, so you wish not to do it.

As to the resin: First of all it is very questionable PEN could have bought resin earlier then intended. UEC's resin facility had been offline for many years so just like restarting a mine it is very doubtful it was a matter of flipping a couple of switches and get back to production. There was almost certain some time needed to restart. Besides that I look forward to you suggesting to AGE's management 18months prior to production the start stacking resin...I also look forward to having a good laugh about the reply you will get. It preposterous!

And no storing resin is not like storing Uranium. I doubt resin is just resin... I think it is likely specifically tailored to certain projects depending on many factors...If that isn't the case there would almost certainly be a resin market where you could simply order your resin, like any other commodity. The absence of such a market and the fact that most projects produce their own resin suggest it is a very specific product. BAD idea to start stacking that before production.

As to your questions about MU1 and MU2... Instead of repeating the same thing over and over here on the HC, ever thought about emailing PEN? You see asking the same question over and over without ever making any attempt at all to actually get an answer comes across as you trying to throw more shade over PEN... Which in combination with the rest of your comments paint a clear picture of a disgruntled ex holder.

Which is obviously what you are. Again that might be understandable...But it has ruined your objectivity.
    Last edited by Johnyb888: 14/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $254.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.3¢ 11.5¢ $1.494M 12.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 1969572 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 785484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.8¢ 12.3¢ 11.5¢ 7378857
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.