DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Hi all,The thing is that this REE MRE is a segment of a larger...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1237
    Hi all,

The thing is that this REE MRE is a segment of a larger system and not the whole story. Only so much is needed at this stage to garner interest from investors in this space and that has been achieved. Nice to see validation from the market and posters here today.

Is Another Negative post, but well received from Voldemort above, and not as bad as previous so we can be thankful for that. Good points to be considered as the project develops in future; both near and further out down the track.

Thanks to Dean the team for all the hard work this year. It is thankless to drill out a resource, especially in a market like this, but the pressure was on to get runs on the board. This is not perfect as pointed out above, however there is more to come and probably not as bad as inferred. I remember seeing Manna Li discovered and lightly touched by BRB; then along came Peter Cook who monetized it at the right time for over $80M. Once again an early stage project with probable upside. I am not saying this will be the value of this REE discovery for DRE either. The market - and marketing skills of the Board will establish that. Some more work to do yet so let's not jump to conclusions.

This is just step one; so no need to give up on this process or the other irons in the fire here. 90% of cash raised goes into the ground and no "lifestyle" situation is visible here. I really like that. DRE is the real deal as far as exploration companies go. Onward and upwards from here.

The nature of markets are clear; they manifest like a pendulum from oversold to overbought. Potential energy (at extreme valuations) turns to kinetic energy which is 1/2 x mass x velocity squared. That means the speed of the recovery will be violent at the right time (sentiment constrained or as a tail wind) and with the right news (meaningful results driven).

More news to come before Christmas; that will illustrate the range and work (prospects) of this company as a standout exploration play.
    GLTAH CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $95.75K 5.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2207951 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 3383255
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.