PAA 0.00% 20.0¢ pharmaust limited

Very positive announcement, and I'm a permabull on Monepantel...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Very positive announcement, and I'm a permabull on Monepantel but honestly...

WHERE ON EARTH IS THE PROMOTION OF THIS??? With all due respect to the esteemed scientist Dr Mollard, he's rather dry and not the man you want fronting your IR!

Another example of Pharmaust's beyond-woeful marketing: the announcement was released just prior to open yet they failed to mention anything about it on the PAA twitter account until 1:12pm! Surely if you're wanting to maximize announcement exposure you'd tweet about it bang on 10am?

Slightly over a million shares traded so far, our announcement was a fart in the wind. No one has noticed our incredible progress and thus the shareprice continues to languish.

With cash reserves dwindling, a cap raise is inevitable in the next few months and as a significant long-term shareholder, I want the shareprice to be maximised so that my holding suffers as dilution as possible. The only way to this is by getting the word out and we're replicating our dismal history in this crucial area of business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $97.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $244.3K 1.244M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 257206 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.