PAA 0.00% 20.0¢ pharmaust limited

I concur DAAC, I also tend to think that the last couple of...

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 986
    I concur DAAC, I also tend to think that the last couple of announcements have been a PAA style attempt to feed us some positive news while they wait for more substantial results that they are allowed to share. Basically the message I'm receiving is that things are still moving along and to keep the faith BUT for now it still needs to be FAITH. There is nothing concrete that they can (are allowed to) say re the LUMC progress so far, but my guess is that the signs are positive or they would not still be dicking around with trying to progress it. Something must be keeping the LUMC boffins hopeful, they after all are at the pointy end of the covid treatment research and have been for AGES, they have seen multitudes of drugs come and go through their tests but for whatever reason but IMO they seem to be seeing something remarkable in MPL. The announcement ends with the statement "PharmAust will be please to update shareholders as results come to hand". That sounds positive enough to me coming from our super conservative BOD. I even actually even topped up a bit !
    IMO this is our year, there is so much in the pipeline that firmer news will arrive soonish but as usual with this stock more patience in needed. I like most here am really excited about the upcoming doggie trials, we've had a couple of false starts, so as the saying goes, "third time's the charm!" Seems to me that we also have a few vets on our side this time around and with pet numbers exploding across the world the vets are being rushed off their feet. I reckon they'll welcome adding MPL to their armory of treatments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $97.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $244.3K 1.244M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 257206 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.