ADN 5.56% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

It's a shame that you and the other detective who liked your...

1. 1,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 724
    It's a shame that you and the other detective who liked your post aren't a bit better at your detective work. I've held ADN since May 2020 and have been posting here since late 2020. Here's the post where I outed one of our regular trolls in October 2021, a discussion you were actively involved in but seem to have forgotten.

Accusing people of being company stooges or paid downrampers, on no evidence whatsoever, is the laziest and least credible form of debate. I doubt ADN would be paying me to post what has been fairly lukewarm positive sentiment with a 'Hold' sentiment, to call Grivas and Shearer crooks or call for Marsh to be replaced as I did last year. Likewise, I doubt anyone would waste their money paying Giga for his idiotic memes or EndTimes, virtualself, Markwick, disgracie, eksnip, etc. for their rather tedious efforts here.

What I post here is my unfettered personal opinion. And it's my personal opinion that the holders who post here on a daily basis, talking down every bit of news, complaining about corporate wages, soirees with clients, overseas trips, etc. are just too negative and embittered to be taken seriously. If you think a stock has a decent prospect of success then you hold. If you think a stock is crap and the company is run by lifestylers, grifters and crooks then you sell. It makes no sense to think that, keep the bloody thing and complain on a daily basis about it.
    Last edited by stemmo: 13/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $55.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $24.41K 1.312M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3461290 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.17am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.78 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ 1671933
Last updated 10.40am 08/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.