RAC 2.47% $1.58 race oncology ltd

Ann: Letter to Shareholders, Notice of AGM & Proxy Form, page-37

1. 19,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5893
    Sheba 1 was bisantrene given every day over 5 days, while Sheba 2 is bisantrene + fludarabine + clofarabine given every day over 4 days. The patients had failed few lines of prior treatment in Sheba 1.

Race doesn't control which patients enter the trial. In one sense it is a positive if the team at Sheba are enrolling more heavily treated patients as it means they have confidence that the treatment will have a decent chance of working for that patient. Not even Israeli doctors will treat a patient with high intensity chemotherapy unless they believed the patient has a reasonable chance of responding.

Knowing what I know about the patients I would be happy if any of the patients responded. All the patients in the trial were only weeks away from death if they didn't get an effective treatment.

I don't like to see people get carried away with unrealistic expectations. FTO was only ever an exploratory endpoint in the Sheba trial and it was intended to be studied in the EMD AML trial where the patients were to be given bisantrene on its own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.58
Change
-0.040(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $267.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.62 $1.65 $1.54 $132.0K 83.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5406 $1.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.59 406 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.