PPS 1.03% 48.0¢ praemium limited

A few more observations from further reading: 1. An earlier AFR...

1. 1,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    A few more observations from further reading:
    1. An earlier AFR article (which I just now read for the first time) suggests Ohanessian's behaviour and perhaps decisions are not nearly as stellar as Paradice and others take for granted:
    http://www.copyright link/brand/rea...aemium-ceo-michael-ohanessian-20170330-gva1j2

2. Ohanessian's statement regarding the "robust discussion" he had with the board and his "shock" about the dismissal is at odds with the PPS board's statements that "Mr Ohanessian and the board had a long-term history of 'difficulties'".

3. Although tempting, I try not to give blind deference to the wisdom of significant shareholders, which in this case is to oust the board. For example, one of the activist shareholders is Abercrombie, who I recall was director (maybe no longer Chair at that time) when Robbiati was hired as CEO. That wasn't such a great decision.

4. No one seems to be examining (interim and nominated permanent CEO) de Luca's track record and skill alignment for this job. Skill as a bank executive is potentially good, but not sure if he has good technology knowledge or vision. de Luca's potential is as important as the other options, IMO.

I am not involved or aligned with either party in this decision, just weighing the ambiguous and often subjective information in this decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $228.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.0¢ 47.5¢ $43.88K 92.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 21229 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 6520 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.05am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.