GNM 0.00% 1.3¢ great northern minerals limited

Hi Tuts, firstly as GK shares are not held by him personally...

1. cfp
    3,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    Hi Tuts, firstly as GK shares are not held by him personally rather through a company those shares can be used to protect his position and if that was not the case, he will transfer them to someone that can use them in his favour as when the votes are counted they are date stamped, ie: you have to own them on a certain date, so if not already transferred over I would expect it to happen quickly, personally I dont believe he will go without a fight, and the longer the action is not taken, the more shares can be accumulated, even at .005 cps GK is 66% in the green with his shares, maybe the 249D has been put in his inbox and as he gets a chance he will attend to it, just that he has a few other pressing matters to attend to first, like the rest of the holes that need drilling, the assays being completed, to me the sad part is the RMs came in here all bravado and how they were going to do this and do that and leave no stone unturned in pursuit of shareholders happiness and wealth, GK showed them the door when he was served with the 249D and they gave him a hug and said we will come back later, apparently they forgot to go back later or did they make a deal to suit there own egos, the annoying part is they have not bothered to come back in an give you the shareholders who they were asking to support there crusades, they have not bothered to communicate where they are up to and even advise that ongoing talks are happening or what ever it is they are doing, isnt this what half the problems are at the moment lack of communication, there is no need to keep there cards close to there chest or inform your opponent what tactics you will use in the match, GK knows exactly what is happening and is preparing his counter attack, the RMs are allowing him this time, all this is IMO, cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $5 378

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 83333 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 588889 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.