IMU 0.98% 5.2¢ imugene limited

With all due respect when one of the world's leading...

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20288
    With all due respect when one of the world's leading surgeons and cancer researchers from the esteemed City of Hope Cancer Research Facility in the US comes to Australia and announces "everything we saw in trials with animals, we are now seeing in humans" followed by "we are seeing unequivocal signs of cancer killing in humans" then "we are planning on administering Vaxinia to not 1, but to up to 10 cancer indications", and then "this next dosage rate in the Vaxinia Trial is close to being if not the optimal biological dosage rate for Vaxinia" followed by "we are currently having all the Vaxinia data forwarded to the lab for proof of concept" followed by need I go on....

and you suggest THATS NO BIG NEWS!

None of this news was known to the market prior to his last visit. The only problem was, and still is, the market isn't listening.

Unlike the US where biotech stocks with cash burn, lack of revenue and extensive and innovative platform development are heralded by the market as a promising place to invest, in downtown OZ they're sold off. I'm sure it was not your intention but your comment suggests you no idea what news is in the biotech sphere, and clearly no idea what Professor (not Mr. by the way) has either said, or is going to say next week.

Please go and do some more research and listen to what the scientists in Imugene are saying, not what the share price is reflecting, and you may come to an understanding of what is transpiring here. Take time out to review the valuations of like minded OV company's such as Replimune in the Nasdaq are forecast to be worth in the coming 12 months.

Believe me, Professor Fong hasn't and I'm confident is not going to visit Australia and stand in front of the investors he holds dearly, with no news. Unlike others around here his DNA is built upon achieving goals, delivering outcomes and creating news headlines. I'm glad YF shall never grace the pages of these threads which are at times downright disrespectful to a man of his ilk. And for those who aren't prepared to listen on his next visit to Sydney, stay home. Leave the seats open for those of us who aren't hard of hearing, we have a company to invest in.

DYOR Seek investment advice as and when required Opinions only
    Last edited by Watmighthavben: 10/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.001(0.98%)
Mkt cap ! $374.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $389.9K 7.674M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 449174 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 2678854 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.