IMU 4.48% 6.4¢ imugene limited

In March YF spoke of "unequivocal evidence of cancer killing in...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274

In March YF spoke of "unequivocal evidence of cancer killing in humans". 4 months on, Yuman Fong will have additional insights to share as he is undoubtedly following the Vaxinia trial very closely. I'm extremely excited to hear updates of the last 4 months, whatever they may be. Imugene are also building a story around the company. YF is here building that story. Whether new data is presented or not (I believe we will still be waiting for the groundbreaking data beyond his July visit), YF is getting his name and the Imugene name out to the investment world and beyond. I certainly don't believe this is a waste of money.

At a wedding earlier in the year I met a woman, a geneticist, who works for an Aussie biotech. We largely spoke of her work, and the difficulties she has speaking about it with people outside the industry as it's such a technical space. She appreciated my enthusiasm. I asked her what she knew of Imugene - it wasn't much. She said the industry always keeps an eye on competitors, but tbh she knew very little of the work being undertaken by Imugene. She'd never heard of Yuman Fong, she didn't know much of the Imugene trials. She spoke largely of the difficulty in ethics surrounding precision medicine and genetics, and that it was an exciting and emerging space, but her knowledge of Imugene was low. This is a person working in the genetics space, passionate about genetic engineering, knowing next to nothing about IMU. The story has to build, and this can largely be shaped around Yuman Fong and Leslie Chong (and perhaps to some degree Paul Hopper). The survivor stories will drive the emotive side of the story, linking results with the true human impacts on life. And then of course the data which we are all waiting for will be the driving force behind Imugene's pending (IMO) re-rate.

The story, the human impact, the compelling narrative, and the data are all important elements which will lead to the development and adoption of the technology. All of these aspects coming together will drive the game-changing nature of our investment. We are still waiting for the bombshell clinical data, but the building of the narrative around the company, the development of the technologies and their real-world human impacts are equally important ventures.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
-0.003(4.48%)
Mkt cap ! $468.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.4¢ $1.264M 19.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1346122 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 1462857 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.4¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 4.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.4¢ 10056995
Last updated 15.59pm 03/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.