STM 9.09% 1.2¢ sunstone metals ltd

Hi Rusty,I too was charged with doing investor relations for a...

1. 4,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1052
    Hi Rusty,
    I too was charged with doing investor relations for a large gold group many moons ago.
    Our greatest problem was not accessing large institutions, it was the lack of credibility of the CEO.
    The market simply did not trust him.
    As I was not the CEO guess who got the blame for the share price - and who also got the bullet - me.
    Lesson learned - don't work for assholes not matter the salary.
    I reckon MN has credibility and I think we now have a new director who actually gets capital markets and brokers and the need to restore value for existing shareholders. Sadly our current Chair is a geophysicist and not a corporate type.Do we really need him? Where is the value add? Maybe the Chair is part of our problematic share price?
    As to the future, I reckon the focus over the next six months will be on Limon and increasing the Limon MR.
    A revised upward MRE for the Bramaderos project by mid-year would be good but I am not sure if that is doable.
    An increased exploration target would also be good - and that should be doable.
    A PFS would come some time after that......
    A stronger gold and copper market could provide the underpinning for a decent share price lift if exploration results live up to our hopes.
    Watching and waiting........
    DDD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $44.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $84.57K 7.670M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2501009 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2580221 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 9.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ 1705127
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
STM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.