LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

re: Ann: Linc Energy CEO, Peter Bond, Buys Mo... IMO if they...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: Ann: Linc Energy CEO, Peter Bond, Buys Mo... IMO if they find the oil they hope to find in SA, things go well in Alaska with the natural gas and the EOR takes off and they can demonstrate EOR potential of 100k barrels per day in the near future the sky is the limit for the share price and $15 is not an unrealisitc target.

Unfortunately as Teresa has demonstrated LNC typically drags the chain and rarely meats its milestone targets but if you have been a long term LNC shareholder you would know and accept that by now. Valin I agree - given the last presentaiton from lnc stated 2nd quarter for teresa we are probably still a month or 2 away from the coal sale.

Bleasby I look forward to anything you find out about the $142m tax expense. This has been bugging me since the release of the accounts. It is a lot higher than I expected and as you rightly pointed out is a large dent in the $500mil cash LNC received. Hopefully it is not a cash liability and only a tax entry of some description.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.