MQR 8.33% 1.3¢ marquee resources limited

Interesting question, Puzzled me too whey they showed that...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    Interesting question, Puzzled me too whey they showed that section.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3586/3586384-7f762ac99ee247b503d18acde119288e.jpg
    Back in my early years I sat on Drill rigs working as for several small companies on these Archean Greenstone belts around Kalgoorlie doing regional grass roots work in Gold Exploration, soil sampling mapping, vacuum/auger type rigs to sample within several meters through the cove , RAB, Aircore and RC drilling to follow up any anomalous Gold areas. Point is we drilled though many pegs - never interested in Li at the time although still sampled 4 meter composite samples to save $. Often we only got Au and a few other metals assayed as it all costs money and for small exploration companies as every dollar counts.

My guess they drilled that shear zone to find Au or Pb mineralization in the Greenstone, however encountered the Pegmatite and didn't sample it as for Li2O and only got a few metals analyzed.

So I think Krays is correct when he said they went back to resample and get assayed ,this time for Li2O and associated indicator elements.
    Hope we get some answers on this in the next announcement.

It would it be something if results came back at mineable grades of Lithium.
    Good Luck All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MQR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.