LOM 1.41% 7.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Barney, that's the market. Everyone wants either immediate...

1. 2,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1465
    Barney, that's the market. Everyone wants either immediate returns, or a quick 10% on their money. I've gone down this path before, but a few things to consider for anyone wavering.
    - Try and find a mining stock that is owed about 47 mill, and is making good money out of what is basically secondary production, in the search for the main prize, which is possibly multiple.
    - Ask yourself, and it doesn't matter whether u bought yesterday, or 5 yrs ago, is LOM in a better position than when I bought? The answer is a catagoric yes.
    - Profitable business, little debt, potentially massive upside that is not factored into S/P, strong , proven and measured BODs.
    - We've just started producing in the "dry", with fantastic results. Strong possibility of 6 mths of hugely productive alluvial mining ahead of us. That's not taking into account the potential of the discovery of a big, F.O. diamond , or a commercial kimbo.
    - Every week that passes, means more money, more info. More info. means better planning. Better planning should result in better production.
    - And that's just LULO. Am I selling? Not a f23456789 chance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $7.007K 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 197820 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 27100 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.