MGT 3.45% 30.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

Ann: Magnetite Mines Launches Foresight Sustainability Platform, page-26

1. 557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Firstly let me say I’m no expert in any of these matters, but like I’ve expressed in previous comments, I truly believe in facing the reality of any situation and express it when necessary.
    Reality for junior mining companies is it may take as long as 10-15 years before they are become producing companies.
    We are definitely past the initial exploration phase and have a massive 6 billion plus resource with 100 year mine life, this was my attraction for investing in the first place.
    The second step involves all the recent announcement including ESG status leading up to DFS, consultation with local and government authorities etc, and we are approximately 90% there now, next step will include financial support and Tim has made it known, it will involve partnering.
    Therefor we are approaching the 10 year stage by 2025, the most exciting stages are yet to come which will be producing iron ore pellets and upscaling mine.
    MGT has now become a long term hold for me due to the amount of money I’ve invested and keep investing in, yes I would love more information on time line to production, but like I’ve mentioned recently I’m using the negative sentiment to buy more and average down, hopefully to gain a much larger profit.
    So without writing a story here, in the next five years this will probably be next champion iron or a smaller version of FMG,
    Time will tell, and I’ll look back and say to myself I was a genius, or call myself stupid for investing in MGT, but I will definitely not have any regrets either way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.010(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $29.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.5¢ 29.0¢ $33.48K 113.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 5292 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.