EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Ann: Major Upgrade in Red Gully B Sand Gas Reserves, page-87

1. 949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Consolidation?

IMO this only benefits management and MC remains the same, except they can say their beloved company is not a penny dreadful.

Snakes and Laders. Up the ladder with consolidation and down the snake over time toward pre-consolidation levels.

How about reducing number of shares by using XX % of profit to buy back shares on market then cancel them. This will incrementally add value to each and every share over time.

Lets get that drill bit in the ground! And please give us the results from the 3D and followed by the recent survey results. How long have we waited for the $6 million 3D results? Gee...good or bad at least give a detailed summary of the results.
    4 nearby highly prospective locations are ready to go so lets see what management have to say within the next month regarding these. Once the quarterly is released and Tranche 2 commences I expect no delays in moving forward. The March presentations indicates Red Gully drilling commencing in November so let's see if management can get it moving (subject to TSV finishing their drill with the rig?).

I guess many are frustrated by the apparent stuff up of the reserve announcement and subsequent .005 cent dump by our friendly broker. I'm included.

Patience please! Serenity now!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.