PEX 6.90% 13.5¢ peel mining limited

Hi Team1, well the volume traded has been increasing over the...

1. 5,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    Hi Team1, well the volume traded has been increasing over the past couple of weeks. But it is not huge by any stretch. If the share price were sinking with a volume level similar to that of the last week of January then i would be seriously concerned. Current daily volume is a lot lower. I put the current volume down to the glacial pace of reporting & the current volatility in the markets. Markets hate uncertainty & so some people are deciding to take profits. That is understandable.

Myself & Mickey have for some time now been talking about the need to keep momentum going via faster reporting. Geologists are often good at finding minerals but so many of them fail to understand the critical need of siezing market momentum. It is almost like they get blinded by what they have found. Basking in the glory of the deposit size & grades. Which means sweet f.a if you fail to monetize it correctly.

High zinc & copper prices wont last forever. Many mining companies are currently restoring mothballed production in both of these commodities. Add to that some monster zinc deposits that will soon be developed & the supply side is going to rapidly increase. Increased supply = lower prices.

pex mar 19 to apr 03.jpg pex jan 22 to jan 31.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.010(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $78.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $9.45K 70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 18000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.