PEX 0.00% 14.0¢ peel mining limited

Hi Nij & Mickey, All.. I’ve been interested in and around people...

1. 2,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 624
    Hi Nij & Mickey, All..

I’ve been interested in and around people in the WA explorer mining scene, for quite a while. There’s things that you wouldn’t think of or necessarily realise about the modus operandi of the larger investors in this stable, the curious and occasional subject, of our many blogs.

But first to Mickeys point about mining quickly.

I agree that would be fantastic, however if you look at averages it’s more often than not that a successful float to mine outcome is achieved in an approximate ten year period, applying best geoscience, methodical processes, duty of care in PFS, with a caveat that the IPO or “the float” had at the least dome decent, very well mineralised economic tenements, supporting its chances.

Otherwise the hunt for suitable ore bodies ergo the exploration part, usually takes much longer.

The ASX is littered with such companies which have bush bashed without any good luck.
    I’ve learnt this about the timeframes, from some very experienced mining professionals.

With respect to SFR their circumstances were unusually rare in that the style of mineralization was incredibly rich, suitably shallow (accessible) and categorised as DSO which means it was so pure that it was acceptable to be direct shipped.. ergo the description Direct Shipping Ore.

Back to “promoting the daylights out of the better & best exciting Peel results”...
    “it is not the style of the current major investors” to pump up or overly promote our results, as they are mature investors, cognisant of harm as may occur if an over promise and under delivery, were to eventuate.

Josh and Associates are modest, conservative
    Professional and especially prudent with money, and allow the market to be the judge, so in a nutshell, it’s important to know that the results we receive aren’t artificially unduly enhanced or in need of being doctored.
    Essentially there’s a distinct lack of “Bull shit” and hype about results, and so the company.
    Do yourself a favour, ask around and you’ll hear similar comments.
    I’ve sold out of some companies which by their hype and excessive ASX reporting initially suck you in, but in time, it all amounts to just “crying wolf” which is really, exceptionally destructive.
    Sarg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $27.82K 198.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 73850 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.