ADN 5.56% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

Offtakes are rising in numbers and only from one small area in...

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Offtakes are rising in numbers and only from one small area in China. The rest of China and the world are yet to be approached. Anyone who understands business knows the policy of growth requires sound management. Grow too quickly and it can financially stress the budget.
    5 million in the bank with No debts, sounds sweet to me.
    Once ore is ready for shipping the Offtakes will escalate. The escalation will also include many customers wanting to buy into the company shares.
    When ADN start to get a return it will reinvest and divest the work further.
    Camel Lake is the "Holy Grail" of Halloysite! This statement by James is still ringing in my and no doubt every attendees ears!

While there are a few Kaolin Halloysite companies popping up, nothing compares to what ADN have as far as quantity nor quality.

Make no mistake, this company is moving with precision to execute the best possible outcomes ensuring nothing rears its ugly head to bite back! Everything takes time, mining in south australia requires 2 processes, unlike the rest of our country and management are proceeding well.

I had the opportunity to chat with other holders, some who had bought in the early days at higher than 10c per share and have decided that not only are they happy to still be holding but will also be accumulating more shares after yesterdays AGM.
    It has been said that this opportunity will be life changing.
    To chat with the directors left me with no doubt about the dedication and integrity they each hold , particularly that of James Marsh who mentioned he often sleeps on the floor of the office to save time , working on average between 12-14 hours a day. Here is a man who knows exactly what it takes to get a company up and not only moving but running!

To those who doubt, dont buy !
    To those who wait, good luck!.
    To those who desire a life changing experience, get your feet wet. Take an opportunity of a life time. Invest in your future.
    Now has never been a better time. IMO
    As for me, I will be topping up.

Good luck to all in your personal journey. No matter your strategy, good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $25.83K 1.431M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4347850 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3045798 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ 263596
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.