ABX 0.00% 5.5¢ abx group limited

Ann: March 2018 Quarterly Activities Report, page-20

1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 495
    Hey Dreamin, ok well done, perhaps your questions were a bit tough for the Company as IMO the Company is lacking in answers for their sub-standard Sales ability and delivery. This is a pretty fundamental flaw for a Company to have. From the bits and bobs of information I have read, it also appears that we always seem to be out of most markets on price..... which is again a pretty rudimentary flaw. I think Shareholders all thought that this Company might be a medium to longer term prospect, but it now looks dead on the vine to me with a well-meaning but overly risky plan to value-add in future (ALCORE). I know NZT opted out and sold up, and I am also looking to sell at some stage, at an obvious loss. Problem is I want to offset my loss against other shares that I hold which are in the money, but which I don't want to sell atm. I will review again at EOFY.

Hey DMasonic, sorry Champ, I did have you mixed up with another poster a few threads back posted a response received from Ian Levy, the poster was Pinnacles.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $15.31K 289.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15400 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 156112 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.