IAM 0.00% 7.0¢ income asset management group limited.

Ann: Market Update & HY 2018 Commentary, page-8

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Agree this stock is well under the radar of most. The recent announcement of ‘on-call’ is a significant product announcement, further validating my view that what underpins this company is an underlying powerful technology platform base that provides capabilities to broadens its product set into new and expanding markoets and services.

There are many current fintech companies out there more driven by clever marketing hype than anything else which in my opinion will ultimately pan out as an an expensive use of shareholders funds. When making investment decisions in fintech I look at the company’s direct investments in R&D first and foremost. That is arguably where the strength of fintech companies ultimately lies.. Why? Simply because a young startup in the financial space is far more adaptable to changing markets than any of the larger financial institutions... they don’t have any substantial technical debt that limits their flexibility. But they must own their own technology platform for this to work... thus the focus on technological R&D efforts.

Last edited by madjae: 22/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166683 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 6595 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.