ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: MD's Company Update - December 2021, page-316

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20

HiAdam! Thank you for publicly stating your concerns and your offer toassist ICG to move towards a brighter future! Please add me and the other Llama’s to your list of supporters. I am sure that your list will grow when the AA heard has had time to react! I started to appreciate the growing need for change when I read what Paj178 posted today!

Iappreciate not everyone will agree and this isn't being derogatory toward Ross,just simply he is not listening to his shareholders and when that happens, it'stime for a change. Enough talk, it needs to be put into action.
    Like many on here, I have all my kids and friends heavily invested in ICG. Theytoo know the risks, this is about protecting all of our best interests andhaving ICG moving more positively in the right direction its called Oz.

Then gassa80posted that he had invested heavily and needed ICG to be successful. So it lookslike there is growing support for Adams offer!

Poet, AverageDown,Grubarua, Litmitlesstrader, Dogo, Acharv, dedC, gassa80, Paj178, Hanna76,Flyboy77,allens.

I am not ina position to calculate the total number of shares that the list represents but I believeit may be a considerable amount already!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3.02K 755.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104776 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3495385 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.