BGL 2.19% $1.34 bellevue gold limited

Ann: Media Release - 1HFY2011 , page-4

1. 3,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    The coming 6 months will be significant in management's capablity to integrate the aquisitions and eke out the benefits. Microequities has an eps of 1.3 for YE 2011 but 3.1 for year end 2012. I did pick up the on-net fixed wireless income only increased 12% in the last 6 months but they did buy out one of thier biggest customers Star Tech so would not be recieving on net revenue anymore from Star Tech of course.
    BGL are very experienced at running a tight ship so I'm expecting significant cost synergies. In regards the SP,
    my feeling is one will need to be patience as the next 6 months will have ongoing costs of digesting Clever and Access.
    The exciting time will be this time next year. SP may come under some pressure as some holders may be impatient. However guidance to be released in two months which will assist.
    Management is keen to keep the SP up as I'm sure they will be making further aquisitions. The key to building BGL into a $100M market cap company is 1) making the right aquisitons at the right price - they failed when they bought Unwired so have learnt a good lesson there 2) integrating the aquisitions.
    MTU are amazing a doing this. I have full confidence in BGL on these fronts and the appointment of Charles Chapman from Clever is a vital key going forward. Patrick Choi and Matt Carter were suitable at the time but now Jason has a very experienced right hand man CFO/strategist.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.34
Change
-0.030(2.19%)
Mkt cap ! $1.720B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.39 $1.39 $1.34 $6.374M 4.696M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 291083 $1.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.34 23307 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.