MSB 1.49% $1.02 mesoblast limited

So I called at 10am QLD time. The receptionist said that Julie...

1. 3,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    So I called at 10am QLD time. The receptionist said that Julie was on a flight and she can be contacted after 11.30am. I just called again at 12.45pm and spoke with her. I asked her why the shortfall wasn't exactly announced as per page 7.......... Straight up she said "I don't know why it wasn't" and went on to state that there was a the short fall but it was taken up by institutions, therefore any major concerns that it would be dumped onto the market is baseless. This part took up 10% of the conversation, the remainder 90% was me explaining in detail how frustrated we are becoming with the lack of details/plan leading to wild theory's and MSB failure to sell itself which results in cap raising at lower SP with not so enjoyable dilution. I congratulated them on the science to date but hammered home the point that they need to be heaps better on the non science stuff. I told her flat out "it is very poor at best".

I was able to cover everything I planned to and covered most concerns/theory's raised on this chat board.

I must say, she was nice to talk to, listened and understood what I was politely saying. No doubt she has been getting a pounding.

I will call her more often in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.02
Change
0.015(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $1.164B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.04 94.0¢ $11.76M 11.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 206912 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 37637 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.