MEL 0.00% 0.6¢ metgasco ltd

I’m quite happy how this has played out the last paragraph in...

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I’m quite happy how this has played out the last paragraph in the ASX release “not at the expense of having to indefinitely suspend its business activities”.
    Leaving aside the Rosella compensation The Government seems to not understood the original court ruling:
    In Gilbert & Tobin comments - The Metgasco decision reflects fundamental rule of law principles and highlights the importance of excluding political considerations from official decision-making.

• PEL 426 renew which was lodged in January 2014 has not been approved after 18 months even though the Government has accepted the fees and an insistence of OCSG that Metgasco has complied with the reporting process. The Governments “new” format has several “new” requirements which Metgasco has explained are simply not possible for any company to satisfy.

• PPLA 9 awarded in 2010 fees paid seven years later the government has not issued a formal license document. Again there was no communication to indicate concerns with a Native Title and the OCSG would not put this in writing.

I’m guessing the independent valuation would not have include the above non-approved items but they would be worth something if approved? Same goes for Rosella an unlawful suspension therefore compensations must be paid and there should be no further delay in restricting the development of this activity. So far the Government has spent at least $500,000 on paying legal fees (our costs $250k plus their own), Rosella my opinion will cost them at least $10million+ ($3 million cost of abandoning drilling last May but all the range of costs share price, interest, branding damaging, etc) how much more money does the Government want to spend due to poor decision making? A $120million+ offer imo who be huge win for the government

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.383M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $115 19.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 4322948 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1016307 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ 306666
Last updated 10.34am 26/04/2024 ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.