MGU 9.09% 1.2¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

I sincerley hope you are right , and i want nothing but sucess...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1901
    I sincerley hope you are right , and i want nothing but sucess for the compnay as i have a lot of money invested here , if they suceed then il be a very wealthy person .

In regards to your coments about Neil heading to Japan to gauge potential off takes from steel mills , well here lies the problem with Hot Copper , a single line in ana nnouncment and now everyone thinks they are going to Japan for the sole purpose to sign a deal with Mitsubishi , this is extremely misleading and just pure speculation , and as ive posted eralier , Mitsubishi are headquartered in New York , do they really need to go all the way to Japn to put pen to paper when that said company has heir headquarters in NYC ? especially when they state that the purpose of the trip is for offtakes .
    Re your other post , theres no need to apologise , this is a forum / discussion , all views are welcome , provoding they are backed up with some facts , so all good .

Im not here to downramp , but i am here to question my investment and question management , and they should be questioned at every turn , remember they work for us , this is also our company where we have invested our hard earned money and we have every right to ask as many quesyions as we like whenever we like and its the companies duty to answer those questions , they are getting very well paid !

From what we have seen to date we can see that the project is very viable , the 800k tpa operation looks good on papaer , Capex isnt huge , Opex looks good , so if they are telling the truth , which they should be as the ASX will or should be double checking these numbers , then theres no reason why they cannot secure offtakes and finance , if they cant then there is something seruously flawed here , time wil tell i suppose .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.