BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Brainchip: SNAP API Takes Neuromorphic Tech And True Deep...

1. 1,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 419
    Brainchip: SNAP API Takes Neuromorphic Tech And True Deep Learning Mainstream

"Brainchip earlier this month announced the release of a generally available "Client / Server Interface Tool for SNAP". This is big.

In fact, a handful of Big Tech names (Alphabet/Google, IBM, Qualcomm, etc.) are already showing serious interest and are already blowing through R&D spend to develop their own versions of a SNAP-like technology.

With SNAP, in my opinion, providing the next evolution of so called "deep learning"

And that's why the launch of the SNAP API - which Brainchip launched ahead of schedule and within budget - is such a big deal. Now, remotely and on-demand, Brainchip licensee-candidates can take a full scale test run using SNAP deployment into different endpoints. Now, Brainchip licensee-candidates have a live environment to begin to strategically develop integration into desired endpoints (and this is a long road that will take time to mature). Now, Brainchip licensee-candidates can begin to battle-test SNAP for points of failure. (As a side note - I don't deploy a technology (and I'm mostly using data/analytics tech) into my firm's infrastructure without trying to cause failure of the technology via long-dated stress testing; the sooner I can stress test, the sooner I can potentially adopt the new tech. Brainchip launching an API/remote-access channel is huge into allowing stress testing to begin).

Again, I think that in short-time (relative to the decade of development already invested in SNAP) that we'll see more of these types of announcements from Brainchip. Brainchip providing a remote, live-fire environment for stress testing (among other items - as listed above) was the key to the next stage of corporate development for the startup and its tech. Having done that, expect Brainchip to start to become a name you hear more frequently in tech circles. Stay close to BRN.AX, this story is just getting started.

Disclosure: I/we have no positions in any stocks mentioned, but may initiate a long position in BRN.AX over the next 72 hours."

Recommend giving this a read to understand the significance of Milestone 3 as most didn't understand the reason why this achievement was so important.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $366.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $703.2K 3.483M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 1201673 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 292170 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.