RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Ann: Mineral Resource drilling increases confidence at Liontown, page-30

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    Hey BL, thought pop in and having a read. Still keeping tabs and looking for entry if time is right. Should of jumped back in around the 17c frown.png

A 1 Billion MC in 1-2 years, I'm with Red Baron...total folly unless something happens out the right wing that no one and I mean no one saw coming. Maybe finding some Lithium and mining that might do it!

The SP is still the same give or take a few cents here or there as 2 years ago and over those last 2 years nothing has happened. Thalanga has kept the ship a float and yes high hopes for Hillgrove but nothing coming. I see them then keeping a float and paying wages just like most business now.

It was a nice rise from 18c to 26c but with your hand on heart can you see the SP rising to just under $2 to get your $1 Billion MC. And if so what figures are you running? Sorry bud, but not going to happen unless as say something totally changes. And with what I've seen over the last few years it wont. I had high hopes for the Gold, dore was poured but then nothing....

I say listen to RB

as long as the shareprice/MC increases going forward all is well, putting a figure and a timeframe on it is folly

But increasing to $2 in 1-2 years..lol

Never release updates to put shareholders in the picture, nothing. If can't get current shareholders behind them how they going to find new ones.

Get a way better picture if they have bounce back when release quarterly figures.

Last edited by Bucko1: 28/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.