ADN 5.26% 2.0¢ andromeda metals limited

Appreciate you trying to get critical thinking and input over at...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Appreciate you trying to get critical thinking and input over at LRS threads. And you may well be right with the general lack of analyst and the "it's Halloysite so we're rich" thoughts from most new investors there. But the balance of your comment is quite the BS.
    Firstly you were down ramping on the basis that length and type are "unknown" and thus no one should buy at such high prices. I welcome such comments and all comments that challenge views etc, except noted there is a fair amount of evidence to the contrary to at least base a speculative buy or hold rather than sell as you suggested (historical 90s assays showing mix of tubes and plates and photos in latest Ann of bright white less than 45 length Kaolin possibly Halloysite from samples taken).
    And on the poor bugger comment, I don't think anyone would accept talking yourself up about the best winning trades you may have done in the past as critical thinking. Like I said no one cares, gloat elsewhere and keep it to useful discussion. Also I didn't call you clueless in fact I said you do have useful input, but your advice to others was either poorly worded at best or a paradox of your own investment strategies including where you invested here.
    Good luck to all holders.
    All the best. ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $62.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $29.79K 1.490M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8500 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1006165 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.