ADN 4.76% 2.0¢ andromeda metals limited

"I can find 1.7 Billion reasons why its in their interest to get...

1. 502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    "I can find 1.7 Billion reasons why its in their interest to get it done sooner, rather than later...

Based on the assumptions and the methodology applies, it is estimated that the economic impact of the project on the state of South Australia will be:
    • The creation of 15,299 person years of employment (or averaging 567 FTEs of employment per year). As noted above only 72 of these are on the project site. The remainder are spread through suppliers and contractors and the broader community.
    • Project life household incomes in present value terms of $801 million generated through this employment, or an annualized discounted amount of $30 million per year.
    • The contribution to State Gross State Product in wages in the project, in wages and Gross Operating surplus supplying industries and the broader economy is estimated as a total in present value terms of $1.7 billion, or an annualized discounted amount of $63 million per year.

LINK - GWJV Mining Proposal - Vol 3 (Part 1) - Section C2

And all this just from some "Magic Clay" - Doesn't consider HPA/Conc/NNT etc.

Cheers.

KK1
    Last edited by koldkathode1: 24/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.