LRS 3.57% 13.5¢ latin resources limited

@TheAnalyst007I am not so sure about a green day. Probably flat...

1. 9,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5006
    @TheAnalyst007

I am not so sure about a green day. Probably flat or slightly down by close today IMO. Some rough thoughts below, but I'll provide the usual and more in depth drill analysis later today.

The ANN provides some reassuring confirmation regarding timelines (June upgrade looks almost certain now) and because they are now drilling shallower holes, they're completing holes at a faster rate - which likely means they will be able to free up some rigs for drilling to commence at Salinas South in late May or early June (another positive).

But in terms of actual assays - there are four reported (80-84).

Hole 82 is positive (because it adds another in fill hole with thicker intersections and higher grades than were reported in the initial JORC) - i.e. 13.3mt @1.2% looks very likely to increase - only a question of by how much IMO.

The other three holes are solid but nothing exciting that's going to put a rocket under the SP.

Hole 84 seems to show that the pegs running up dip from hole 77 become increasingly narrow as they head towards the surface.

Holes 80 and 81 are positive because they seem to lend weight to the possibility of a South Western extension - but again, nothing that's going to impact the SP in any great way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $377.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $280.0K 2.065M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 613593 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 1327213 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.