MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

I'm not the protector of MSM, I just call bullshit when I hear...

1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I'm not the protector of MSM, I just call bullshit when I hear it. I haven't made any prediction of what I think the stock will be worth in the future.
    If AFU got banned it was for good reason - unsubstantiated, downramping comments can influence people's investment decisions - as you well know and seek to profit from.
    My position is that nothing has happened that would lead me to believe that things are going downhill for MSM. In fact, the exact opposite can be said.
    The cash burn is more or less what should have been expected given the marketing and product development that was planned. They have built a platform that is scaleable and easily updated/improved. We are about to see just how scaleable this is. The hard work has already been done. Now it is about management going out and selling this amazing product to generate some return on the cash that has been injected thus far. Jumping ship before they have even had a chance to do this is pretty silly if you ask me.
    This Indian deal is going to be self-funded, which is a big tick because it essentially generates revenue for no incremental investment by MSM.
    I expect this to be the first of many licensing deals. Look at how quickly this one has come along and with such a reputable partner. This is a big vote of confidence and validation of the business model and platform IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.