ASR 14.3% 0.8¢ asra minerals limited

G76 I guess you may be tounge in cheek regarding hyperinflation...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    G76 I guess you may be tounge in cheek regarding hyperinflation but accererating and material inflation could be a reasonable probability. Ultra cheap money combined with the confetti effect answers to homo sapiens deepest desires. This drama has been played out on multiple occasions before. Excessive money printing by governments burdened by the 'requirements' to be political to all citizens combined with a now generally ignorant and short-sighted political class leads us to rampant consumerism.

Australia is a case in point - watch the next budget - once you blow the first X billion you then create an easy act to follow - but dont dare steal a bar of choclate from your local deli. Note how the cheap money combined with government 'grants' (sleight of hand) has tripped a switch in the heads of the local realestate market. Excessive spending globally to get us 'out of covid' combined with a consumer pent up spendathon assisted by a high covid savings build up and cheap money should tell the gold market there is profit on the long side of the trade.

JM Keynes was right about us all being dead in the long-run but in the short run gold may fill the intervening gap a la accererating and material inflation. (Of course do not forget the Basel sideshow). There is a binary story which also may be developing? Are we enterening another roaring twenties or a 1930's type depression. Gold bugs are watching. Now is the time for gold to shine - if not I will be surprised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $13.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $20.23K 2.841M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18233673 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3039135 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 1072881
Last updated 12.01pm 03/05/2024 ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.