IVZ 3.03% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

More than talking about hole deterioration, which we can't deny,...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    More than talking about hole deterioration, which we can't deny, given the geology in place and past experiences with MK-1, it is going to happen.
    We should talk about how much more safe to prevent sticking, is carry on logging and sampling behind string pipes, and which has never been attempted before with MK-1.

Sorry if I missed this conversation on the board, is my understanding that also pipes get stuck when stop moving. Is also my understanding that is sticking is caused but overbalanced mud and mud cakes, probabilities of sticking is higher, that if it is due to formation pressure, as long as they get it right with the mud balance.
    My hope is that the sticking issues they experienced initially was due to formation pressure, because they experienced that after mud clean-up operations, but I am only guessing here.
    The fact is that we are in the 2 weeks window when Mk-1 and Mk-1/ST deteriorated, and hopefully the only thing that keep up with a hope for sampling is the use of strigs or drill pipes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.002(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $94.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $204.2K 3.026M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 291458 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 237995 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.