IVZ 0.00% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

Hats off to you KiwiGeo. The time and patience you display...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Hats off to you KiwiGeo. The time and patience you display explaining the exact same thing to multiple people not to mention the exact same thing to the same people is mind boggling.
    i commend you for your efforts.
    The people working in the field are highly trained and possess technical skills that allow us to attempt what Invictus are attempting today (avoiding the word achieve). If you think that off handed comments about how they can improve the processes involved that alllows us to extract trillions of dollars of hydrocarbons every year have not been thought of and covered already then you clearly don't understand what is involved.
    This is an incredibly complex and complicated thing to get right both logistically and technically.
    I suppose we need something to talk about otherwise nothing would be said and I have been for the most part avoiding reading and commenting at this stage because it has been covered already.
    Hopefully we all get the outcome desired tomorrow otherwise I fear for Kiwis sanity as he attempts too keep all of you sane!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $99.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $103.6K 1.516M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 133333 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 755999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ 903504
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.