IVZ 0.00% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

My thesis on IVZ right now, like some others it seems, is that:-...

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    My thesis on IVZ right now, like some others it seems, is that:

- The medium-long term downside risk here has been very significantly alleviated due to strong evidence of moveable hydrocarbons in large quantities obtained in this (and the last) drill.

- The short term upside potential is large in the likely event of an official discovery announcement from a sample to surface soon. No telling if IVZ will be similar, but other discoveries have resulted in rapid 10x and more appreciations in share prices it seems. I'd feel blessed with way less than that.

So FUD notwithstanding, I feel like this is a better prospect than when I bought in a couple years back (initially at around the same price as today!), and I'm happy to add to my position particularly whenever the market gets fearful reading into apparently relatively small, temporary setbacks (like today).

Could be wrong, and there's always significant risk - but that's how I'm thinking about it.

If anyone has a convincing and well-reasoned thesis that contradicts mine, I'm interested to hear it. The hysterics and name-calling, not so much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $99.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $103.6K 1.516M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 133333 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 755999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ 903504
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.