IVZ 2.70% 7.2¢ invictus energy ltd

But the sky isn’t falling. Still lots of options even if we...

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 700
    But the sky isn’t falling. Still lots of options even if we assume M-2 is doomed (which isn’t a fair assumption).

Another side track is an option.
    Flow testing M-2 regardless of samples is another option.

This isn’t a Mickey Mouse operation. Scott’s team is highly experienced - with massive additions since the M-1 disappointment - and SLB is world-class. If a fluid sample can get dragged to surface under these conditions, these guys will do it. You can already tell IVZ has learned lessons from M-1 based on the fact they still have another shot at this.

yea you can always swing trade, derisk, reduce your position, but that’s down to the individual investor’s comfort levels and skill sets. Fundamentally, it is as it always is. You either believe Invictus has what it thinks it has or it doesn’t. Bull or bear, long or short.

Yea dilution would absolutely sting, but again - that’s just associated risk of wildcatting in one of the most remote O+G jurisdictions in the world. From my perspective IVZ is doing what it can to achieve a positive result. I would absolutely be frustrated but it still wouldn’t change the geological fundamentals that has everyone so excited here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $102.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $183.7K 2.528M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21912 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 150000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.74 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.3¢ 7.4¢ 7.1¢ 1783841
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.