IVZ 2.90% 7.1¢ invictus energy ltd

As a non-australian I would be very happy to know more Wood Mac...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    As a non-australian I would be very happy to know more Wood Mac like comparisons that do that type of branch comparison that Wood M. does. This is exactly that I am looking for: Where are the size wise biggest projects?. To avoid what I mentioned recently that a company that I am in starts with supposed to be longterm dwells, that start soon to decline with management shutting the mouth and need sort of poking around more costly holes in a swiss emmentaler hole cheese type environment. Give me please big holes and set nice electricity plants on top to convert the stuff in big numbers! Even if in and out traders might be not too pleased with that as their trading horizont might be too short to expect big numbers popping up later. .
    In former industry environment I started to sell ordnance division vehicles at sev. mio each, I loved the big numbers, there were other people more found of beancounting endless pet orders to enjoy hard work and impress their children. We got 2 Mikuyus that should be both of interest. Maybe the company feels that a third mikuyu
    in a little bit different location thru lessons learned could be even better and greater. if we can get Tcf out of gas from maybe each one it is better as poking around with 20 or 30 holes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.002(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $97.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ $147.3K 2.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 162681 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 53989 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
0.002 ( 4.48 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 7.2¢ 6.7¢ 1291183
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.